What can I say? She just loooves her "Biolin." Why does she have a plastic violin you ask? Well, I'll tell you. She took to my very first violin (you know, the one with absolutely no keepsake value) with a SCREWDRIVER. For the love of all that's holy... Thats why she has a plastic violin. I've hidden my old one and at night I can still her it crying in the closet. Someday sweet first fiddle, we'll get you fixed up. And I promise you, we'll never let that master of destruction near you again. (In the event of full disclosure, I think it was Lily's idea. She's kind of the mastermind behind all evil plans. Claire is but her willing pawn.)
Thursday, November 05, 2009
Violin LOVE
What can I say? She just loooves her "Biolin." Why does she have a plastic violin you ask? Well, I'll tell you. She took to my very first violin (you know, the one with absolutely no keepsake value) with a SCREWDRIVER. For the love of all that's holy... Thats why she has a plastic violin. I've hidden my old one and at night I can still her it crying in the closet. Someday sweet first fiddle, we'll get you fixed up. And I promise you, we'll never let that master of destruction near you again. (In the event of full disclosure, I think it was Lily's idea. She's kind of the mastermind behind all evil plans. Claire is but her willing pawn.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment