So every time the thought of blogging crossed my mind I'd think, "Self, you haven't blogged in years. It would be weird to just jump into life as it is now. You need to go back and document some things..." Well self, that's just not happening. I don't think it's going to happen. Onward.
Our last entry featured young Claire and young Lily. They are still youngish. Enter Thomas. He's crazy. We love him.
Born in June 2011, he is a bundle of awesome. Still. Always.
Annnnd Halloween! My segues are so SMOOTH. And NATURAL. I am a pro at this.
So Claire is 6 now. And in the first grade. Mrs. B to be somewhat specific. We love her. And here she is with her pumpkin. She named it. I don't know what. Blogging is hard.
Lily is 5 and in Kindergarten. Mrs. H. Claire also had Mrs. H. We LOVE her. Lily is picking up a bit of a southern accent from her 1/2 days at *the elementary school that shall not be named* with Mrs. H. I LOVE IT. Here? She is a magical princess with the sparkly tattoos from hell. True story. They don't come off. She sparkled for a month after this picture was taken. She is not a vampire.
And Thomas! He's a dog? There were ears. He wasn't having any of that non-sense. He started walking on Halloween. At 16 months. He's a little slow. And so cute I could eat him.
More to follow. Maybe. I can't make any promises.
1 comment:
I'm so happy you're back :) And not attempting to catch up was a wise move! And your kiddos are so cute! I'm so happy that sweet boy of yours is walking :)Boys like to take their own sweet time with things like that :)
Post a Comment